OverviewFinning Canada Marketing Manager Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Develop Integrated Marketing and Advertising Campaigns – marketing of company product and services. Reporting directly to the Director, Sales & Marketing the…
The Cat Rental Store has an opportunity for a Marketing Manager at Head Office, Edmonton AB location.
Reporting directly to the Director, Sales & Marketing the successful candidate will be responsible developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. The candidate must possess the following skills; excellent communication, problem analysis, problem solving, and strong presentation skills.
- Marketing Plans & Budgets – develop annual marketing plans and the financial budget relating to them
- Develop Integrated Marketing and Advertising Campaigns – marketing of company product and services
- Corporate Branding – Manage TCRS equipment corporate branding to create and maintain a consistent look across the company
- Graphic Design & Publishing – oversee the design, proofing and final printing of all sales tools
- Sales Tools – create all sales tools required for regional management and sales representatives to detail and promote the products and services that The Cat Rental Store Offers
- Trade Shows/Open Houses/Branch Events – work with regional management and sales representatives to coordinate events within their regions
- Manage TCRS “In-Kind” sponsorships – develop and manage “In Kind” sponsorships including working with branches on client equipment needs
If you are a high energy, self-motivated individual who thrives in a team-oriented, customer service focused environment, please contact Jim Boddez by email at [email protected] or Colette Goudreau at [email protected] by August 11, 2015. If you intend to apply for this position and are an internal applicant, please notify your manager/supervisor prior to submitting your resume.
The Cat Rental Store is an equal opportunity employer .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-30