OverviewFinney-Taylor Consulting Group Solution Architect; Technology & Services Contract in Regina, SK
Finney-Taylor Consulting Group
Branch Regina SK CA
Solution Architect; Technology & Services
Participate in the detailed system analysis, design and development of the business system. Candidate has served as an IT Architect on at least four successful…
Job Description : The Solution Architect will be engaged in enterprise design and/or development for transforming client requirements and process models into plans, process IT solutions which include hardware, software, network and data specifications. Activities include technical planning,build vs. buy assessment, reviews, development of architecture, and modification of specifications for customized application solution components. In addition to their broad technical background, Solution Architects that engage in enterprise development may focus their design and development efforts in one of the following areas: Traditional (Host based)Development, Client/Server, Object Oriented Solutions, Imaging Solutions, or Rapid Solutions. Some solutions designed may be COTS applications with a focus on platform implementations.
Must Have Primary Skills :
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working full-time in an Information Technology related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of solutions architecture and/or design related experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working as an Information Technology Architect at a senior level.
- TOGAF certified at version 8, 8.1. or higher
- Candidate has served as an IT Architect on at least four successful engagements and served as the lead architect, all were performed using a formal IT methodology, and the solution, or portion of, was implemented successfully.
Nice To Have Secondary Skills :
- Demonstrated detailed experience with the Curam architecture and implementation.
- Completion at least one formal course in project management is considered an asset.
- Completion of your Master Certified IT Architect designation from The Open Group is considered an asset
Proven Experience In :
Typical Duties of Resource include but are not limited to:
- Work with project teams to develop the conceptual architecture design; ensuring itcontains appropriate level of guidance (business, information, application and technical perspective).
- Development of the conceptual solution architecture document for a business system based on the functional & non-functional requirements.
- Guide and monitor the compliance of the design and development of the business system to the conceptual solution architecture.
- Participate in the detailed system analysis, design and development of the business system.
- Operating Systems
- Experience In at least 4 years of experience with/in Solution Architecture
- Experience In at least 7 years of experience with/in IT architecture
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24