OverviewFinney-Taylor Consulting Group OCM Business Analyst Contract in Regina, SK
Finney-Taylor Consulting Group
Branch Regina SK CA
OCM Business Analyst
Potential IT system changes. There are new federal reporting requirements defined in the renewed LMTAs, including a new Performance Measurement Strategy (PMS)…
Job Description : Our Regina client requires a senior resource with extensive business analysis and change management experience. This senior resource will participate in changes to business structure and processes; information technology (IT), infrastructure and management; and human resources, all of which impact branches across the Labour Market Development Division and the division’s service delivery partners.
The Senior Business Analyst will be engaged in the Implementation of Labour Market Transfer Agreements (LMTAs) Project being undertaken by LMDD. There are new federal reporting requirements defined in the renewed LMTAs, including a new Performance Measurement Strategy (PMS) and client referral system called Targeting, Referral and Feedback (TRF) that will require changes to current business processes and IT.
Must Have Primary Skills :
- Identify LMDD’s functional areas and articulate them in a comprehensive operational framework with continuous improvement targets to mature the organization.
- Develop and document business processes to support functional areas; assess current business artifacts (such as internal policies, manuals, data sharing agreements, and client disclosure forms); and, identify and prioritize changes.
- Develop an Organizational Change Management (OCM) plan to reinforce the new operational framework. LMDD has a number of internal and external stakeholders who may require training on the new reporting requirements and potential IT system changes.
- Create, plan and facilitate meetings and workshops with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a detailed communications plan for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop training materials and facilitate training for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice To Have Secondary Skills :
- As noted above, consideration will need to be given to existing and related initiatives that LMDD is involved in including the OSCM Business Capability Assessment which is identifying technological solutions to support and enhance the business of LMDD and its partners
Proven Experience In :
- Soft Skills
- Must Have at least 4 years of experience with/in Change Management
- Must Have at least 8 years of experience with/in Business Analyst
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-09