OverviewFiera Capital Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
Revenue analysis by different angles (business unit, region, investment teams, distribution teams, client type)….
The Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis works closely with the Assistant Manager, Financial Planning and analysis of the Canadian division and supports the production of various internal financial statements, projects, financial analyses, models and forecasts.
As part of your duties, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
• Analyze monthly financial statements of the Canadian Division;
• Closely follow and monitor revenues, assets under management and expenses of the Canadian division
• Revenue analysis by different angles (business unit, region, investment teams, distribution teams, client type)
• Produce monthly management reports and KPIs to help business unit managers within the Canadian Division manage their departments
• Create budget monitoring reports (income and costs) of the Canadian Division;
• Prepare and maintain financial forecast models in terms of earnings and cash flows;
• Contribute to preparing the annual budget;
• Coordinate and develop performance metrics (dashboard);
• Participate in the continuous improvement exercise for underlying processes and controls;
• Perform any other tasks related to the nature of your duties.
• University degree in accounting;
• CPA accreditation essential.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in planning and financial analysis or related function, preferably in a public company operating in the financial industry;
• Very good knowledge of the Windows environment and of the MS Office suite, as well as proficiency in Advanced Excel (pivot tables and database management functions);
• Ability to manage multiple files and to work independently, thoroughness, attention to detail, drive and team spirit;
• Ability to adapt to a complex and changing environment;
• Analytical skills and ability to solve problems and provide client services;
• Tact, diplomacy and ability to interact with people from different organizational levels;
• Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written)
Thank you for your consideration.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21