OverviewFedEx Freight Canada Operations Associate Full Time in Rocky View, AB
FedEx Freight Canada
Branch Rocky View AB CA
Rocky View, AB
Responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks relating to the operations of the Service Centre. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES….
Responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks relating to the operations of the Service Centre.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide problem resolution for customers
• Verify and process U.S. Customs documents
• Data entry of required billing information
• Ensure accuracy of bills of lading
• Enter freight invoices into system
• Perform other duties as required
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience in the transportation industry, an asset
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Organized with the ability to multi task
• Excellent computer/data entry skills
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Shift Hours From: 11:00
Shift Hours To: 18:30
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Rocky View, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24