OverviewFedEx Express Driver – Warehouse Part Time in London, ON
Branch London ON CA
Driver – Warehouse
The successful candidates will be offered a job with FedEx Express based on the successful completion of a series of interviews, driver competency assessment…
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
FedEx delivers a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs;
- Comprehensive benefit plans for all permanent employees : medical, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan after 1 year of employment
- Paid Vacation
- Education reimbursement program for all permanent employees
- Community involvement : Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Diverse workplace environment
- Discounts : travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
GENERAL SUMMARY – Courier Handler
To load and unload aircrafts and vehicles, sort packages and provide efficient delivery and pick-up of packagaes; to check shipments for conformance to Federal Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer services functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Canadian High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must possess a valid full driver’s license and have a good driving record .(Copy of current drivers abstract from Ministry of Transportation is required)
- Ability to lift 70lbs. and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150lbs. with appropriate equipment or the assistance of another person.
- 461 Exeter Road, London, Ontario
- Schedule is based on business needs and maybe subject to change.
- Must possess a flexible availability to accomodate various shifts from Tuesday to Friday, from 06:30AM to 11:30AM and Saturday, from 10:00AM to 16:00PM.
- The schedule will include vacation coverage, sick calls and any other business requirements.
STARTING WAGE: $15.61 per hour.
The successful candidates will be offered a job with FedEx Express based on the successful completion of a series of interviews, driver competency assessment and a clean, current valid drivers’ abstract and criminal record.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-22