OverviewFedEx Express Customer Service Part Time in Richmond, BC
Branch Richmond BC CA
To perform administrative duties necessary for efficient operations. Travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics….
F edEx Express Canada has an open part-time Customer Service Representative position in our Richmond location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
To provide accurate information and assistance to customers requiring direct customer interface. To perform administrative duties necessary for efficient operations. Promotes continued sales and generating potential incremental revenue wherever possible.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma/equivalent. College diploma preferred
- Must have the ability to lift 70 lbs and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment
- Must be able to operate in a PC windows environment
ADDRESS: 3151 Aylmer Road, Richmond, BC
HOURS DETAILS: Monday – Friday afternoon shift; full day Saturday
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12