OverviewFedEx Express Courier Part Time in Burnaby, BC
Branch Burnaby BC CA
One (1) year customer oriented business experience preferred. Willingness to be flexible and work different schedules and holidays based on business needs….
To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to Federal Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma/educational equivalent
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to lift 70 lbs and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment
- One (1) year customer oriented business experience preferred
- Must achieve minimum threshold on mandatory pre-placement driver assessment training
- Some knowledge of Federal Express Canada operations and Canadian Customs regulations an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask, handle stress and work in a highly pressured environment
- Willingness to be flexible and work different schedules and holidays based on business needs
- In the province of Quebec, must be bilingual (French and English)
LOCATION: 4270 Dawson Street, Burnaby, BC
SHIFT: start time will be between 7am – 10am for up to a 6 hour shift
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver’s license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver’s abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03