OverviewFederated Insurance Client Service Associate Full Time in London, ON
Branch London ON CA
Client Service Associate
Provides superior customer service related to Federated’s products and services. Territory Client Service. O Company service requests….
To provide primary support for dedicated Commercial Insurance Specialist (CIS) position.
The Client Service Associate (CSA) will be responsible for effective completion/delivery of assigned Annual Client Reviews (ACR’s) and Renewals along with other duties as assigned.
The role is designed to be the primary support person for a dedicated Plan III CIS. They will be accountable for the delivery of exceptional client service. In addition they will be responsible for assisting in the growth of the CIS’ book of business including some sales responsibilities.
1. Territory Client Service
· Responsible for completing Annual Client Reviews assigned to them in the manner determined by the company and according to “On-Time” company service standards.
· Completes policy adjustment requests,
· Reviews policy/coverages with insureds to ensure they have a full understanding of their policies.
· Provides counsel to clients on areas where coverage deficiencies exist.
· Responsible for the delivery of assigned client Renewals.
· Handles all service work related to coverages, additions, deletions, renewals, adjustments and modifications in a timely and efficient manner.
· Works closely with Risk department to make sure all necessary renewal documents are completed and received.
· Resolves all policyholder questions and requests in a friendly and professional manner.
· Strives to retain clients at a rate acceptable to the Company.
2. Commercial Insurance Specialist (CIS) Support
· Supports CIS in the delivery of Federated Loss Prevention material and services as assigned and prescribed by the company.
· Where appropriate supports CIS in the administrative duties of the CIS role.
· Supports the CIS in the creation/development of a plan to address substandard business, striving to achieve an acceptable loss ratio in the territory.
· Provides sales support as assigned, and as directed be directly involved in the prospecting and presenting of new business opportunities.
3. Territory Administration and Service Standards
· Provides superior customer service related to Federated’s products and services.
· Ensures the following administrative or service responsibilities meet the standards set out in the CIS manual:
o Completion of annual client reviews – “On-Time” completion
o Insurance applications, premium payments and policy changes
o Company service requests
· Maintains well-documented files in good order.
· Internal and external correspondence is handled professionally and promptly
4. Teamwork and Communication
· Develops and maintains an outstanding working relationship with designated CIS.
· Identifies and informs the CIS where potential cross sell opportunities exist.
· Develops and maintains professional working relationships with all employees of Federated, its clients and prospects.
· Where appropriate participates in and supports all Marketing and Association programs and launches.
· Participates in Association functions as deemed appropriate by the FOD/DSM/CIS.
5. Personal and Professional Development
· Demonstrates an above average level of leadership, professionalism and personal integrity.
· Actively participates in industry and sales training as prescribed by the company.
· Obtains the appropriate license(s) within the time frames published by the licensing body in the CIS’ respective province.
· Obtains the mandatory continuing education credit hours required to renew all licenses held by the CIS during the current license period.
· Utilizes Federated’s current product and skills training materials to enhance self- development and product knowledge.
· Meets the personal qualification standards set for provincial insurance licensing.
· Previous sales/customer service experience or experience in an equivalent position dealing with interpersonal relationships.
· Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
· Obtains a favourable overall assessment from the Prevue Assessment evaluation.
· Acceptable Motor Vehicle Abstract.
· Above average comprehension and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated organizational ability and mathematical aptitude.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Sincere desire to believe in, sell, and service our products.
· Working knowledge of personal computers.
Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16