OverviewFederated Co-operatives Limited Material Handler – Calgary Food Part Time in Calgary, AB
Federated Co-operatives Limited
Branch Calgary AB CA
Material Handler – Calgary Food
The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) began in 1928 when locally owned retail co-operatives worked together to form provincial wholesales in order to expand…
The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) began in 1928 when locally owned retail co-operatives worked together to form provincial wholesales in order to expand their buying power. These co-operative wholesales in the four western provinces, along with the Co-op Refinery Complex (CRC), in Regina, joined together to form Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL). Today, approximately 200 retail co-operatives own FCL, which provides central wholesaling, manufacturing and administrative services to its member-owners. Combined sales of more than $9.6 billion in 2015 make retail co-ops among the largest providers of retail goods and agricultural inputs in Western Canada.
Our Food Warehouse in Calgary, AB is seeking individuals to fill key Part-Time and Full Time Material Handler positions within our Calgary Food facility.
- Fills, checks or packs orders for shipment, in accordance with set productivity standards and procedures.
- Handles incoming received merchandise as required (including hand stacks).
- Performs housekeeping duties, as required.
- Assists in other areas of the warehouse, such as freezer as required.
- Assigned to other warehouses with similar duties, as required.
- Ensures adherence to security and Health and Safety programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year related warehouse experience.
Please indicate if you are seeking Part Time or Full Time employment.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10