OverviewFederated Co-operatives Limited Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator (Temporary, up to 1 year) Temporary in Saskatoon, SK
Federated Co-operatives Limited
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator (Temporary, up to 1 year)
The LMS Administrator also provides support to projects in the organization where the project implementation has a direct impact on the CLC and in some cases…
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs .
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 200 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca .
FCL invites applications for the position of Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator in our home office located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator provides system expertise, functional guidance and solutions to users (retail Co-operatives, FCL business units, and subsidiaries) across Western Canada with issues pertaining to the Co-op Learning Centre (CLC). The incumbent manages and resolves customer issues by identifying and documenting issues through troubleshooting and support from Team Members, process owners, and experts in other departments. The LMS Administrator also provides support to projects in the organization where the project implementation has a direct impact on the CLC and in some cases the project involves the implementation of the CLC to a new location.
Reporting to the HR Business Analysis Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Perform maintenance, daily administration, support, system expertise, functional guidance, and solutions for issues pertaining to the Co-op Learning Centre (CLC). Rectify any issues identified.
- Provide CLC system expertise, including how the system works and how it relates to projects such as Talent Insight Solutions, Identity Access Management, etc. Contribute to project plan creation as required and perform assigned tasks. Continue the evolution of the CLC by investigating enhanced functionality to support business needs and assessing the volume/complexity of work required and translating this for the business. Adjust or create new workflows and/or processes to support the business requirements. Ensures that the LMS configuration meets business needs and requirements.
- Create and/or maintain CLC processes and standard operating procedures. Create and deliver CLC training based on identified needs.
- Coordinate with business units to administer system updates. Test the functionality of the updates as well as all other CLC workflows. Coordinates deploying the update, communicates to stakeholders and develops a recovery plan in case of failure. Work with the vendor to fix any issues that arise during and after the update
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a Degree in IT Systems, Business, or Computer Science and 1-3 years of experience in systems support or IT administration.
A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada’s most successful organizations.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10