OverviewFarm Credit Canada Manager, Employee Insights Temporary in Regina, SK
Farm Credit Canada
Branch Regina SK CA
Manager, Employee Insights
Coach and mentor the team in achieving performance objectives, development planning and workload management. Collaboration and agility rewarded….
Collaboration and agility rewarded Lead the team responsible for delivering timely, topical knowledge products to FCC employees.
What you’ll do:
- provide direction for creating effective products that make the most of internal and external resources’ expertise
- ensure offerings support FCC business objectives
- work with senior leaders and internal experts to identify gaps
- determine ways to create and use knowledge through collaboration with other business units
- coach and mentor the team in achieving performance objectives, development planning and workload management
What we’re looking for:
- an experienced leader who inspires innovation in delivering knowledge products
- agility in an environment of change
- the ability to inform and shape key deliverables
- a talented communicator proficient at sharing knowledge with employees at all levels
What you’ll need:
- a degree in marketing or agriculture and at least eight years of related experience (or equivalent)
- a strong working knowledge of agriculture or finance
Competencies We’ve created a list of organizational and job competencies that you’re expected to have for this position. These will give you a better sense of what we’re looking for and help you during the interview process. View competencies for this position.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23