OverviewFanshawe College Part-time Professors – School of Building Technology Temporary in London, ON
Branch London ON CA
Part-time Professors – School of Building Technology
Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Architectural Engineering or Building Science. Chair, School of Building Technology….
The School of Building Technology is looking for part-time qualified Professors able to provide both theoretical and practical instruction in: Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Architectural Engineering or Building Science.
- Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Strong technical/computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
- Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
- Minimum 5 years recent and related work experience
- Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
How to Apply:
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME VIA EMAIL (quoting Competition No. BLD 201500006) TO:
Chair, School of Building Technology
Email: [email protected]
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24