OverviewFairfield Inn and Suites FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT Part Time in St. John’s, NL
Fairfield Inn and Suites
Branch St. John’s NL CA
FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT
St. John’s, NL
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Coordinator, these positions will provide guests with leading edge food service while achieving the highest levels of service…
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Coordinator, these positions will provide guests with leading edge food service while achieving the highest levels of service in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparing food for breakfast buffet, replenishing breakfast items as per the Marriott standard, clearing tables, cleaning dishes and breakfast dining area.
• Providing a warm and comfortable environment for our dining guests.
• Preparing food for lunch, receptions and/or dinners for meeting events.
• Following all Marriott Food and Beverage standards and keeping a clean and pristine work environment
• Laying table linens, setting tables, filling beverage containers, displaying food items and preparing coffee and tea for guests.
• Assembling and disassembling tables and chairs for food service and all other pre-meal and after-meal duties.
• Ware washing, general clean-up of kitchen, public food area and meeting rooms.
• Refreshes all food and beverage items as needed.
• Assists with banquet events when required
• Maintains all kitchen equipment and storage areas in a clean and safe manner.
• Creates a positive hotel image with every guest interaction
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• 1 – 2 years serving experience in a busy environment.
• Proven customer service abilities
• Good verbal communications skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be in good physical condition.
• Must be able to carry large/heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout the shift
• Good organizational and multi-task skills.
• Must be able to work all shifts including weekends.
• Basic Food Handler’s Certificate an asset
• Other duties as assigned
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Saint John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24