OverviewFairchild Restaurant Group Executive Assistant Full Time in Richmond, BC
Fairchild Restaurant Group
Branch Richmond BC CA
In Canada, we currently have three full service restaurants, namely Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle, and three food court operations, Frappe Bliss, Mazazu Crepe…
Fairchild Restaurant Group was incorporated in 2011. In Canada, we currently have three full service restaurants, namely Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle, and three food court operations, Frappe Bliss, Mazazu Crepe and Saboten. We have successfully brought over and established these brands from Asia only a few years ago. We have enjoyed huge success that we have expanded our presence to the United States and China, and have already opened restaurants in Irvine, California and in Beijing and Shanghai, China.
As the business is growing and expanding, we are seeking for a confident Executive Assistant to provide vital administrative support for our senior managers, executives and directors. This person has to work independently and effectively in the absence of the management team that they serving. Also, they will be able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail while working at pace and confident to liaise with the management team.
- Performs basic administrative tasks such as answering the phone, photocopying, mailing filing and data entry.
- Prepares correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Schedules and attends confidential management and board meetings.
- Prepares agendas and transcribe or distribute minutes.
- Researches and complies data.
- Meets or liaises with individuals and groups inside or outside of the company on behalf of the executive.
- Establishes and coordinates the implementation of company administrative policies.
- Provides administrative support to the senior managers, executives and directors as needed.
- Analyse and monitor staff expenses, inventory and cost.
- Assists with bank administration, completion of forms and dealing with correspondence.
- Completion of university degree in business related field is required; Completion of Master degree is an asset.
- Some experience in an office or similar position is an asset.
- Computer skills including proficient in typing and Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of cohesive team.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client’s information.
- Fluent in English; Proficiency in Chinese in an asset.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31