OverviewFactora Manufacturing IT Support Full Time in Trois-Rivières, QC
Branch Trois-Rivières QC CA
Manufacturing IT Support
Experience with ITIL practices, SLOs, SLAs and Case Management software; Play an active role in the development and implementation of the department’s processes…
About Us: Factora is a fast growing organization that empowers manufacturers to make a positive impact on people everywhere in the world. Today, around the globe, people are buying products that help improve their lives. Factora helps make that happen. Our outstanding manufacturing experience and proven expertise in implementing real-time manufacturing solutions (MES) allow us to help our customers increase their productivity and profitability – many of them being amongst the world’s most recognizable makers of consumer brands. Not coincidentally, these customers are also the people who tell us that we understand their needs better than anyone else in the software industry.
Factora Solutions has an immediate opening for the new position of Manufacturing IT Support Team Lead.
As the Manufacturing IT Support Team Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and management of a team of skilled support analysts offering 24/7 support to our customers. Constantly striving for excellence, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive first-class support effectively and in a timely manner. He/she is expected to demonstrate strong leadership skills and self-sufficiency. In tune with the company’s values and reputation, the selected applicant will execute his/her tasks using best practices based on solid processes. The Manufacturing IT Support Team Lead will work in active collaboration with both client-based and internal teams. Growth opportunities exist for a leader that is team-oriented, self-directed and able to show commitment to deliver a quality output in a dynamic, results-oriented company, in harmony with Factora’s core value, “delivering is selling.”
- Dream big!
- Intervene swiftly and effectively to minimize impact on customers’ production lines when issues are affecting production capability;
- Demonstrate leadership and strong communication skills while dealing with customers to clearly identify issues, provide effective solutions, and identify growth opportunities;
- Play an active role in the development and implementation of the department’s processes and procedures;
- Establish short to long term department objectives and measure performance through meaningful KPIs;
- Plan, prioritize, lead and manage support requests from customers located around the world;
- Lead a team of support analysts to ensure 24/7 coverage;
- Mentor and be a model to team members;
- Handle the most complex issues from customers, thus ensuring complete customer satisfaction;
- Propose proactive solutions when faced with opportunities of improvement and work in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams for the implementation of sustainable solutions;
Requirements : The candidate must possess a degree in Computer Sciences or in a pertinent field of study and have over 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of MES and automated manufacturing techniques;
- Capable of providing professional, expert services to customers, in line with the company’s core values;
- Experience with ITIL practices, SLOs, SLAs and Case Management software;
- Experience running a Call Center or managing an IT Support Organization;
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills;
- Show strong responsiveness and diplomacy skills;
- Demonstrate advanced problem-solving aptitudes;
- Willing and able to travel;
- Bilingual: French and English;
- Please list your harder requirements and “nice to haves” here. This section should be keyword-rich – i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- This job offers international challenges without compromising your quality of life;
- Location: the office is situated in downtown Trois-Rivières;
- Work daily in the heart of the city, close to the St. Lawrence River and nearby amenities;
- We offer a competitive salary, group registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), group insurance, a flexible schedule and the possibility of teleworking one day a week.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Trois-Rivières, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16