OverviewExxonMobil Services Administrator Full Time in St. John’s, NL
Branch St. John’s NL CA
St. John’s, NL
Troubleshoot and follow up electronic service entry sheets (eSES). Accounting diploma or degree from recognized college or university….
On Canada’s East Coast, ExxonMobil Canada is a leading company with working interests in world class projects including Hibernia (33%), Hibernia Southern Extension Unit (27.4%), Terra Nova (19%) and Hebron (36%) offshore Newfoundland and Labrador, and the Sable Offshore Energy Project (50.8%) offshore Nova Scotia.
As a Services Administrator, your work responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
Administer the invoice payment submission process
route code and approve invoices to obtain approval and track to submissions to payables
route Purchase Order (PO) invoices to obtain receipt verification and track to submission to payables
follow up on code and approve invoices that require requisitions go forward
run reports that identify code and approve invoice and follows up on transactions the require requisitions go forward
manage cheque special handling requests and distribution
follow up and troubleshoot on payment issues
Troubleshoot and follow up electronic service entry sheets (eSES)
Work closely with Procurement on the administration of the PO process (e.g. monitor spend on POs)
Monitor dates to ensure active POs do not expire and notify Procurement when POs require closing
Account reconciliations as required
- Accounting diploma or degree from recognized college or university
- Experienced Administrative Professional
- Computer literate with the ability to learn a mainframe application (SAP)
- Well organized and motivated
- Able to identify time ticket and invoicing issues/improvement opportunities/root cause analysis and take action in a timely manner
- Solid communication skills and ability to work with other team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
Who we are
The need for energy is a very real economic issue. It affects literally everyone–everywhere in the world. At ExxonMobil Canada, we are proud to bring together a highly talented and diverse workforce eager to take on and solve the world’s toughest energy challenges.
- A company committed to career growth – we recruit those who are interested in a career with ExxonMobil and prefer to develop and promote people from within. Our career management process means that you will likely perform a number of unique, challenging roles during your career.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement – these standards are the reason ExxonMobil is an industry leader. You will work for a company that upholds safety and ethics ideals and continues to seek out ways to improve.
- Exceptional benefits program – includes competitive savings, retirement, and healthcare plans that you can customize to meet your individual needs. A comprehensive relocation package is provided, if required. Educational and physical fitness financial assistance programs round out our benefits package.
- Continuous learning environment encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- It is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, challenging and professional work environment
- If you are talented, driven, and want to make meaningful contributions that really impact environmental, safety and bottom line objectives, then you owe it to yourself to apply with ExxonMobil.
In accordance with the Canada-Newfoundland Atlantic Accord Implementation Act, first consideration for employment will be given to qualified persons who meet the residency requirements of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador set out in the Elections Act, 1991, S.N.L. 1992 c. E-3.1.
For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Document must be current and valid (not expired, cancelled or voided). Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
St. John’s, NL
ExxonMobil Canada is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, ExxonMobil may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions within the Company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including Imperial and affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-02