OverviewExperis Senior Project Control Officer/Intermediate PM Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Senior Project Control Officer/Intermediate PM
FIU remediation program. Risk and issue management. Some previous project management experience would also be an asset….
Our client, a major financial services company, is currently seeking a senior-level Project Control Officer/Intermediate PM to join their team on an initial six month contract basis, with a possibility for extension. The individual will report into the PMO Director and will be primarily performing PCO functions on AML-related projects. Some previous project management experience would also be an asset.
- LOB AML
- FIU remediation program
- Addressing AML guidelines and developing process enhancements
- Enterprise wide
Day to day:
- 9 projects
- Meeting with PMs information gathering sessions (to identify actions for process enhancements
- Weekly basis creating 2 PP slide decks project and status updates on respective projects and programs (information from info gathering sessions)
- 1.) First deck updates on projects and programs online Dashboards updating dashboards from respective managers
- 2.) Second deck more geared towards a business perspective for the operating committee numbers and metrics.
- Reporting Deck (once a month) for the CEO will work with the person who is gathering/drawing the metrics
- Meetings taking minutes and following-up on actions ensuring that these are addressed.
- Contributing to steering committees ideas, solutions, and resolutions.
- Urgency and ability to operate under tight deadlines
- Crisis management
- Need someone polished and professional operating at a high level executive stakeholders
- Needs someone who can operate at a granular level
- Needs to be able to anticipate/understand the level of details
- FI/Banking experience is preferred
- Experience work at the UN would be an asset reasoning manager has experience working with PCOs in this organization have had the communication competencies the manager is looking for.
- AML is an asset
- Need to have excellent writing skills and verbal communication concise
- Advanced PowerPoint
- MS Project
- SharePoint is an asset
- Risk and issue management
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25