OverviewEXFO inc. – Montréal Principal Analyst QA – Analytics Full Time in Saint-Laurent, QC
EXFO inc. – Montréal
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
Principal Analyst QA – Analytics
Proficient in quality assurance principles, theories, and concepts. Experience in quality assurance for multi-tier web applications, including application level…
Do you get fired up working in a tightly knit cross-functional R&D team to improve test coverage, perform root cause analysis of customer issues, increase automation, and develop improved testing techniques? Are you keen to get involved in Big Data and Analytics?
EXFO is an established, leading provider of next-generation telecommunications test and service assurance solutions.
We are looking for a Principal Analyst QA to join the team working on our Xtract analytics platform. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in all areas of testing, e.g., system, functional, scalability, performance, reliability and regression. The successful candidate will be directly involved in developing scalable automated testing to cover all aspects of the Xtract product.
- Proficient in quality assurance principles, theories, and concepts.
- Experience in quality assurance for multi-tier web applications, including application level SQL database technologies (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, InfoBright, etc)
- Proficient in the design, implementation, automation and maintenance of test environments, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software
- Experience with test automation frameworks, such as twister and TestLink
- Knowledge of the Linux environment, including installation and configuration, is a must
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, VOIP, DNS, and TWAMP) and networking equipment background is desirable
Required skills and aptitudes
- Strong communication and collaborative skills are a must
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies and continuous integration/deployment is desirable
Academic and professional requirements
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years’ experience in QA testing for software applications in the database, analytics or telecommunications areas
- Language requirements: English and French (written and spoken) is a must;
EXFO is a fast-moving company with a strong commitment to sustained R&D. Our goal is to gather the most qualified people to perform in this highly competitive industry
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from women, visible minorities and Aboriginal peoples.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08