OverviewExecutive Flight Centre Fuel Services Ltd. NEW Logistics Coordinator (P/T Weekends Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Executive Flight Centre Fuel Services Ltd.
Branch Edmonton AB CA
NEW Logistics Coordinator (P/T Weekends
Good financial and business awareness. Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills. Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation…
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Edmonton location is seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to support our diverse operations. This is a part-time 6 month term position working weekends.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and performance of the logistics department. This includes being the first point of contact for logistics, providing assistance with planning, maintaining systems; maintaining and exceeding customer expectations. The Logistics Coordinator will assist with quality assurance and work to ensure a safe and orderly workplace.
• Develop and direct logistical processes and establish ongoing improvement plans.
• Create, monitor, and report weekly and monthly logistics key performance indicators.
• Maintain a flight watch system in order to monitor a flight’s progress.
• When needed provide operation information.
• Maintain strong knowledge of all areas of emergency procedures including alerting procedures.
• Provide flight information to crews and 3rd party companies.
• Maintain all appropriate files and ensure they are kept current.
• Assist and coordinate the execution of logistics plans.
• Provide program plans and analysis creating comprehensive data analysis.
• Assist in conducting profit and loss management for the Company’s logistics function and managing the logistics budget.
• Communicate Company safety policies in accordance with applicable federal safety standards and local laws.
• Act as a point of contact to external groups including handling complaints.
• May be required to perform some general duties such as billing and rate quotation.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and external agencies through respectful communication.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform other duties as required.
Special Requirements Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma.
• Minimum two years of direct work experience in logistics or aviation.
• Direct working knowledge of operations in an airport facility.
• Strong knowledge of the aviation industry.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience in managing third-party logistics providers.
• Solid project management skills are essential.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good financial and business awareness.
• Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels within the organization including the executive team.
• Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills.
• Able to obtain a radio operators certificate.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Understanding of ramp and fuelling procedures is an asset.
• Able to work weekends.
• Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the position title and location you are applying for in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03