OverviewExecutive Flight Centre Aircraft Refueler Full Time in Fort St. John, BC
Executive Flight Centre
Branch Fort St. John BC CA
Fort St. John, BC
Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport…
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Fort St. John location is seeking an experienced Aircraft Refueler to support our diverse operations.
The Aircraft Refueler is responsible for performing all facets of ramp operations in a safe, efficient and professional manner. The Aircraft Refueler operates fueling vehicles and ground support equipment required for fueling and servicing aircraft and completes accurate documentation while working within the Company’s protocols and guidelines. Responsibilities also include hauling fuel on and off highway as well as fueling aircrafts in a safe, efficient and professional manner. This position requires a minimum of a Class 3 license; class 1 Driver’s License is preferred.
• Fuel Movement and Quality Control, both on/off highway and airside.
• Aircraft Fueling, Movement, Placement, and Storage.
• Operation of various types of ground service equipment.
• Responsible to clean and maintain GSE equipment, fleet vehicles, buildings and Fuel Trucks. (Monthly/PMs/Breakdown Repairs/Periodic Inspections/Preventative Maintenance).
• Strict adherence to safety rules on the ground, ramp and while using equipment.
• Required to work in all types of weather conditions.
• Physical requirements include considerable use of your arms and legs, climbing, lifting 60lbs repeatedly, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
• Must work shift work, weekends and stat holidays.
• Diagnose potential vehicle malfunctions for the purpose of determining needed vehicle repairs and/or replacements.
• Ensure proper safety precautions are observed and respond to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as required.
• Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma
• Able to obtain a RAIC security clearance.
• Clean Driver’s Abstract is required.
• Minimum Class 3 with Air Brake Endorsement.
• Able to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Understanding of mathematics and basic computer skills.
• Able to obtain an Aviation Radio License.
• Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
• Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the position title and location you are applying for in your subject line.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Saint John, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01