OverviewExecutive Flight Centre Accounts Receivable Coordinator–Temporary Temporary in Calgary, AB
Executive Flight Centre
Branch Calgary AB CA
Accounts Receivable Coordinator–Temporary
Compile data, compute fees, and prepare/issue invoices. Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills….
The Accounts Receivable Coordinators are responsible for the Accounts Receivable (“A/R”) cycle. The Accounts Receivable Coordinators work closely with the Controller to meet the A/R objectives of the finance team.
• Oversee invoicing administration, providing guidance and training to invoicing team when required.
• Ensure weekly and monthly invoicing and accounting deadlines are met by the invoicing team.
• Understand and assess billing rate structures by customer and by location.
• Compile data, compute fees, and prepare/issue invoices.
• Review invoices prior to release to ensure charges are correct and billed to the proper general ledger accounts.
• Issue credit memos.
• Reconcile and enter credit card transactions.
• Respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from internal and external customers.
• Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies and prepare customer account reconciliations when required.
• Assist the Controller with the A/R collections process including customer account review, account statement distribution, and communication with customers regarding payment.
• Ensure strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its business partners.
• Train new system users when required.
• Ensure all internal control procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Ensure that all key processes related to this role are documented and maintained.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Accounting Diploma preferred.
• 1 – 2 years’ accounts receivable experience with the ability to accurately calculate, post, correct and manage accounting figures.
• Experience with aviation fuel accounting an asset.
• Intermediate knowledge of accounting systems and internal controls.
• Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-11