OverviewExecutive Director in Regina, SK
MOOSE JAW TRANSITION HOUSE
Branch Regina SK CA
the Association and programs. This includes a crisis… exposed to violence program, community outreach, post- shelter support program and is the accountable…
Moose Jaw Women’s Transition Association requires an Executive Director. The Director is responsible for the operation of the Association and programs. This includes a crisis line, 16 bed women’s shelter that supports victims of interpersonal violence and abuse, the children exposed to violence program, community outreach, post- shelter support program and is the accountable partner for several community-based groups.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to Administration and Management of the Association and our employees, Public and Community Relations, Board of Directors Liaison and Program Development and Delivery.
- A completed university bachelor degree in a Human Services related field or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of and empathy for victims of interpersonal violence
- Demonstrate strong organization and workload management, including computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, email, internet, presentations)
- Aptitude for public relations, including presentation delivery
- Possess a valid Saskatchewan driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Current satisfactory criminal record check, including Vulnerable Sector check.
Previous managerial experience and work within non-profit, board- governed organizations would be considered an asset.
Please submit application by email to
on or before July 28, 2014.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-12