OverviewEveryday Home Helpers full time Cleaning position with endless opportunity Full Time in Calgary, AB
Everyday Home Helpers
Branch Calgary AB CA
full time Cleaning position with endless opportunity
Attention to detail – you notice little things others don’t and realize it makes all the difference. Animals THRIVE in your presence like you’re Cinder-freaking…
Not just another cleaning company
Attention Domestic Gods & Goddesses: would you love to get paid for your talents as the master of the domain?
Do you LOVE the way your faucets look when polished?
You find UTTER SATISFACTION in driving a clean car?
You LIVE for your next organization project?
You TREAT your house plants like they are part of the family?
Animals THRIVE in your presence like you’re Cinder-freaking-rella??
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Everyday Home Helpers is not just another cleaning company. We are a network of enthusiastic professionals that assists busy homeowners in living a Life Without Chores. We are the at-home assistant for chores like cleaning, organizing, pet care, yard maintenance, house sitting, grocery shopping and meal prep.
We are a fun and passionate team that love what we do and take great pride in our work, helping give our clients the quality of life and peace of mind they deserve. Our team members have the luxury of a flexible schedule and earning very competitive wages for delivering exceptional work. The enthusiastic members on our team love to go above and beyond and enjoy being compensated based on performance, in essence they get to be their own bosses instead of making just an hourly wage.
Interested in joining a team like this? We are looking for exceptional individuals that posses the following qualities:
– have experience in residential cleaning
– have a high personal standard and ambition for success
– love to serve, knowing that by helping others you are helping yourself
– excellent communication skills including oral, written, emails, text messages, phone calls and listening.
– attention to detail – you notice little things others don’t and realize it makes all the difference
– reliable, punctual, you can find your way around anywhere
– you have the highest of moral and work ethics
– can work independently but love to be around people, have fun and socialize as part of a team
– believe a positive attitude is all you need to win in life
For more information, or to apply with a resume, please email us at [email protected] Our website is currently under construction but we are happy to answer any questions about the company, the team, and the opportunities available. Please direct enquires to the attention of Amanda.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-20