Employment Type: Internship
Posted on: 2018-07-27
ETG Exterior Technologies Group Canada Customer Service Representative Internship in Toronto, ON
ETG Exterior Technologies Group Canada
Branch Toronto ON CA
Customer Service Representative
Sales / customer service. Cross-sell other services to existing customers – increase the average annual revenue per customer….
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Order entry required
- Map out existing accounts to understand all influencers, understand the decision-making process.
- Cross-sell other services to existing customers – increase the average annual revenue per customer.
- Generate and qualify leads within market, and proactively pursue these opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Calendarize regular visits to Tier 1 accounts, with specific call objectives.
- Work with vendor partners to further penetrate / control accounts by positioning new products, conducting product training, and managing vendor strategies.
- Update and manage pipeline opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Participate in Weekly Review meeting – provide updates on opportunities and forecast.
- Understand relation between sales target and pipeline. Confirm there is enough activity in the pipeline to achieve target revenue.
- Participate in weekly review meeting, to add input and gain knowledge from peers on the market and any opportunities.
- Strong Communication Skills, with the ability to develop relationships with customers and prospective customers
- excellent microsoft excell knowledge
- Knowledge of, and ability to execute, consultative selling strategies
- Proactive – make things happen
- Organized – the ability to develop and work a plan
- Team player – share information and insights
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Commission
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years