Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2017-10-18
Essence of Nature Spa, Salon and Boutique Front Desk Receptionist Part Time in Burlington, ON
Essence of Nature Spa, Salon and Boutique
Branch Burlington ON CA
Front Desk Receptionist
Good knowledge of beauty products to be able to promote them to clients. _Responsibilities of job:….
Responsibilities of job:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone with a positive, warm and friendly attitude
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking accurate messages, cashiering, giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling appointments
- Strong customer service skills and an outgoing personality
- Notifying staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors.
- Administrative and clerical duties, such as filing, data entry, the preparation of letters and documents, registering new clients; receive payments from clients for services ordered, and issue invoices
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Good human relations
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Possess strong knowledge of how computers work, as well as the ability to use MS office package to process and store information
- Excellent multitasking skills to successfully handle several assignments together
- Possess strong organizational skills required for achieving efficiency on the job
- Able to handle stressful situations when they arise and diffuse them
- Good knowledge of beauty products to be able to promote them to clients
- Excellent communication skills needed for effective discussions with clients to promote the spa’s products and services to them.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent