OverviewEquitable Life of Canada Student Temp Help – Health Claims Temporary in Waterloo, ON
Equitable Life of Canada
Branch Waterloo ON CA
Student Temp Help – Health Claims
Have or are working towards Dental and Medical terminology And/or Post-secondary education in the Health field including dental assistant, pharmacy assistant,…
Reports To: Manager, Group Dental Claims and Claims Support
Department : Group Claims
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Special Investigations Unit by identifying suspicious claims and alerting the department to the findings.
- Consistently provide clear and concise communication with all claim decisions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of business processes.
- Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of: related legislation and Company practice.
- Accurately and timely process Health and Dental claims received within the appropriate guidelines and within published service standards.
What you’ll need:
- Have or are working towards Dental and Medical terminology And/or Post-secondary education in the Health field including dental assistant, pharmacy assistant, massage therapy, medical assistant etc.
- Superior interpersonal skills to manage relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ability to handle high stress levels in a fast paced production environment.
- Ability to interpret and apply contract provisions and administrative guidelines to determine eligibility and reasonable and customary charges for medical and dental expenses.
- Strong change management skills including Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC skills – working knowledge of MS office, BMS, MS Access, keyboarding.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Waterloo, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10