OverviewEquiSoft Solution Architect Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Equisoft is currently looking for highly motivated candidates to join the company as a Junior Solution Architect….
Equisoft is a prime system integrator for the Oracle Insurance suite of products for Fortune 500 insurance companies. Equisoft is currently looking for highly motivated candidates to join the company as a Junior Solution Architect. The ideal candidate has superior technical skills for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), data transformation tools, the ability to adapt depending on the platform and the willingness to learn and adapt. Knowledge of the insurance industry is a definite plus.
Responsibilities: -Support the integration aspects of implementing web services, services oriented architecture solutions (SOA) or event driven architecture solutions (EDA). -Deliver application integrations between product suites and custom integration with ESB and legacy systems. -Contribute to Data mapping and transformation tasks using XML technologies and tools. -Develop integration modules and web services using Java programming language.
- Communicate with business users (BAs and SMEs) to refine business requirements. -Work jointly with and the client’s SOA architects and system integrators. -Create technical documentation. Skills/Abilities: -Java programming: J2EE/EE7/EE6, OO design/analysis, web services (Axis 2, Metro), unit testing.
- Good understanding of the industry standards for SOA (WSDL, SOAP, XML Schema, WS-*). -Good knowledge of SQL and general database concepts. -Participate to load, performance and regression Testing. -Ability to self-start, multi-task and manage conflicting priorities.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form. -Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills. Position Requirements: -B.S in computer science, engineering discipline or equivalent experience. -Experience with enterprise architecture and SOA.
- Experience in Java programming and system development life cycle methodology. -Experience in information/data analysis and data modeling. -Experience with XML technologies and standards (XLS, XPath, DTD, XSD, etc.). -English fluency.
Nice to have: -Knowledge of ACORD standard. -French fluency is an asset. -Oracle database. -ETL tools (Informatica, ODI, etc.).
- Application Server (WebSphere, WebLogic). -Linux.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31