OverviewEntry Level – Reebok – Sales Associate (#1826) in Kitchener, ON
Branch Kitchener ON CA
Entry Level – Reebok – Sales Associate (#1826)
and counting steps, fitness is what wakes us up in… everyone to see fitness the way we do: as a tool to unlock your best self. We believe fitness can surprise…
From lunch time workouts to early morning runs to counting reps and counting steps, fitness is what wakes us up in the morning, what we think about all day and what drives us toward tomorrow. At Reebok, we’re not defined by a sport or a season, but by a way of life.
We invite everyone to see fitness the way we do: as a tool to unlock your best self. We believe fitness can surprise, amaze and thrill; that being fit isn’t just hard work, it’s true fun.
We believe fitness has the power to inspire. Everything we do is born from the desire to bring this attitude to the world in new ways, every day.
Sales Associates Reebok – Kitchener, Canada
PURPOSE Provides outstanding customer service to determine which products and services best fit our customers’ needs.
- Assists customers in the selection of Reebok merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology and functionality.
- Ensures customer service standards are upheld by listening to customers’ wants and needs, providing product information as required.
- Drives and closes sales by utilizing adidas Group selling techniques.
- Completes customer sales transactions.
- Maintains store appearance and assists in processing and replenishing merchandise.
- Helps to support and create a team environment.
- Adheres to the adidas Group’s brand values and Sales Associate competencies.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Ability to write, read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to use a point of sale system and must have a basic understanding of cash register functions and cash procedures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays. Also available to work overtime during peak periods.
- Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree.
- Three to six months of retail experience is preferred.
Our Brand Pillars 1. Sports Lifestyle We are united by sports and the possibility it unlocks.
2. GLOBE TROTTER CAREERS Our careers at this truly global player
know no boundaries.
3. True Craftsmanship We thrive on the challenge of constantly
improving everything we do.
4. Originality We recognize and respect that individuals work,
live and think in individual ways.
5. Tribal Membership We work with people from all over the world and
immediately accept them as part of something greater.
FIT FOR YOUR LIFE, FIT FOR YOUR CAREER – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Kitchener, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-12