OverviewEntry Level – Driver Waverley Street (Enterprise) in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Entry Level – Driver Waverley Street (Enterprise)
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. The Driver is responsible…
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions. The Driver is also responsible for the office duties listed below.
This is a part-time position
This position pays $10.45/hour
This position requires a commitment to the following shifts: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, up to 32 hours/week
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road.
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner.
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles.
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely.
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone.
- May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep vehicle clean during shift.
- May be asked to assist customer(s) with directions, car options and basic policy/procedures.
- May be asked to assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as required.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating of our Part Time Fleet Drivers.
- Assist in coordinating delivery of vehicles and arranging vehicle transportation.
- Filing and administrative duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be able to lift 30 lb. in order to assist customers.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the following shifts, up to 32 hours/week: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13