OverviewEntry Level – adidas – Key Holder (#2040) in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Entry Level – adidas – Key Holder (#2040)
Brand Pillars 1. Sports Lifestyle We are united by sports and the possibility it unlocks. 2. GLOBE TROTTER CAREERS Our careers at this truly global player know…
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Every day, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Key Holder adidas – Vancouver, Canada
PURPOSE To assist store management in reaching all store objectives. To ensure the retail store maximizes its sales revenue through excellent customer service, store maintenance, merchandising, and handling product shipments.
- Assists customers in the selection of adidas merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology and functionality.
- Ensures customer service standards are upheld by listening to customers’ wants and needs, providing product information as required.
- Drives and closes sales by utilizing adidas Group selling techniques
- Completes customer sales transactions.
- Perform daily maintenance of the store and store fixtures to ensure neatness is upheld.
- Enforce existing store standards in the absence of store manager or assistant manager.
- Maintains store appearance and assists in processing and replenishing merchandise.
- Helps to support and create a team environment.
- Adheres to the adidas Group’s brand values and Key Holder competencies.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Ability to write read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to use a point of sale system and must have a basic understanding of cash register functions and cash procedures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays. Also available to work overtime during peak periods.
- Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree.
- Three to six months of retail experience is preferred.
Our Brand Pillars 1. Sports Lifestyle We are united by sports and the possibility it unlocks.
2. GLOBE TROTTER CAREERS Our careers at this truly global player
know no boundaries.
3. True Craftsmanship We thrive on the challenge of constantly
improving everything we do.
4. Originality We recognize and respect that individuals work,
live and think in individual ways.
5. Tribal Membership We work with people from all over the world and
immediately accept them as part of something greater.
ALL IN FOR YOUR FUTURE – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-12