OverviewEntertainment One Ltd. Production Accountant – Maternity Leave Temporary in Toronto, ON
Entertainment One Ltd.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Production Accountant – Maternity Leave
CPA designation or current enrollment in CPA program is an asset but Accounting background and experience preferred….
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE: ETO) is a leading international entertainment company that specializes in the acquisition, production and distribution of film and television content. The company’s comprehensive network extends around the globe including Canada, the U.S., the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Through established Film and Television divisions, the company provides extensive expertise in film distribution, television and music production, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Its current rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 40,000 film and television titles, 4,500 hours of television programming and 45,000 music tracks.
Position Summary Entertainment One Television is seeking a Production Accountant with knowledge in the film & television cost accounting. The position is based in Toronto and reports to the Production Controller.
- Perform production and post production accounting duties
- Prepare and review weekly cost report with Production Executives
- Prepare schedules for production audit
- Field queries relating to production audit(s)
- Assist with the preparation of production financial statements
- Assist Production Controller with special projects.
- Generate Month End reports
- Strong organizational skills, self motivate and a solid focus on achieving deadlines.
- Strong computer fluency with excellent accounting software knowledge ( Ease, Cast & Crew, Global Vista, Excel )
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Production or related industry experience is a must.
- CPA designation or current enrollment in CPA program is an asset but Accounting background and experience preferred.
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03