OverviewEntertainment One Ltd. Customer Service Representative- 3 month Contract Temporary in Toronto, ON
Entertainment One Ltd.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Customer Service Representative- 3 month Contract
Ongoing contact with banking centres to confirm identify of credit card holders for purchases. As a member of the Customer Service Team, utilizing your…
Qualifications OBJECTIVES: As a member of the Customer Service Team, utilizing your excellent communication and customer service skills, you will be the front line representative to our customers. The incumbent will provide courteous, confident response to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Accurately resolve customer concerns with high level of professionalism, ensuring quality service level standards are met
- Respond to customer and consumer requests for information, including price and availability, shipment status etc.
- Communicate effectively across departments ensuring customer issues are promptly resolved
- Data entry including sales orders, invoice adjustments and billing charges
- Ongoing contact with banking centres to confirm identify of credit card holders for purchases
- Support sales on tasks related to order fulfillment
- Order Entry, monitoring and maintenance of orders and issuing of return authorizations
- Ensure pick-up orders are pulled and staged accurately and on time.
- Organizing and filing of emails including reports
- Various special projects other duties as required
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to lift 15 pounds of boxed DVD products
- Positive and professional attitude under pressure
- Ability to actively listen and empathize
- Highly proficient keyboarding and computer database skills with a minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proven track record of punctuality and dependability
- Commitment to delivering and continuously improving excellence in customer service
- Must wear steel toe shoes in warehouse environment
- Post Secondary Education
- 1-2 years experience in customer service (call centre environment required)
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to [email protected] as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17