OverviewEntertainment One Ltd. Co-ordinator, Content Planning Full Time in Toronto, ON
Entertainment One Ltd.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Co-ordinator, Content Planning
Knowledge of film industry. Through established Film and Television divisions, the company provides extensive expertise in film distribution, television and…
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE: ETO) is a leading international entertainment company that specializes in the acquisition, production and distribution of film and television content. The company’s comprehensive network extends around the globe including Canada, the U.S., the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Through established Film and Television divisions, the company provides extensive expertise in film distribution, television and music production, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Its current rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 40,000 film and television titles, 4,500 hours of television programming and 45,000 music tracks.
Position Summary Reporting to the Director, Content Planning, the Co-ordinator, Content Planning is responsible to facilitate the integrated processes of the Content Planning Department. The Co-ordinator, Content Planning is also responsible for ensuring that the information in support of the Catalog/Promotional group enables all functional departments to execute the delivery of promotions.
- Management of National Promotional Calendars & Workbacks Schedules
- Maintenance of customer specific deliverables as they pertains to catalog and promotional planning
- Support of quarterly program planning process
- Assist with maintenance and development of planning processes
- Assist & co-ordinate interdepartmental deliverables for promotions
- Support integrity of data in and out of the Catalog content group
- Content Planning project support upon request
- Minimum of two years related work experience
- Knowledge of film industry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High level of detail orientation
- Superior Excel knowledge. Able to perform lookup functions, pivot tables and understanding of formulas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-07-09