OverviewEnmax SCM Materials Data Specialist Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
SCM Materials Data Specialist
University degree or diploma in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or other related disciplines. Minimum 8 years of analytical experience with at least 3 years…
When you think about the management of the flow of goods, you think about Supply Chain Management, this group and this role specifically are so much more than that.
Is this challenge for you? Imagine the possibilities.
The Specialist looks after the analytic, forecasting, and planning process which links inventory strategy with process development to ensure ENMAX has optimal inventory investment to execute business strategy.
- Liaise with planners and schedulers to develop and implement short and long term processes and procedures for materials. Train SCM team and develop related KPI’s to measure effectiveness of processes
- Audit SCM processes on an ongoing basis to ensure alignment across the organization.
- Based on mandated measures establish, analyze and manage all Key Performance Indicators to identify strengths and weaknesses. Compare to industry benchmarks and suggest plans for improvement.
- Review and analyze historical inventory data and trends. Recommend solutions to optimize inventory
- Lead the warehouse team in the revision of materials management process and procedures.
- Develop and implement an annual process and procedure review using change management tools and techniques
- Represent the warehouse team’s interest in ERP implementation and future ERP improvements
- Conduct slow moving and obsolescence analysis
- Liaise with customer groups to identify potential capital spares. Ensure special handing, periodic inspection and valuation are documented and accurate
- University degree or diploma in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or other related disciplines. A combination of education and experience may be considered
- BA or MSc would be considered an asset
- CPIM, SCMP and/or PMP would be considered an asset
- Formal Project Management or Project Controls training considered an asset
Qualifications & Experience: Minimum 8 years of analytical experience with at least 3 years in a Supply Chain Management environment Experience with Powerplan, Peoplesoft, Maximo, SAP or working in the Electric Utility Industry an asset Excellent working knowledge of Project Control functions and processes including planning/scheduling, cost estimating, cost control, change management, financial and project accounting process and systems Experience leading effective change management Knowledge and or experience in developing and implementing business processes. Mastery of Microsoft Excel™, with the ability to develop macros and analyze data Ability to research and synthesize data, and translate that data into meaningful insights Experience working with large amounts of complex data and the ability to analyze and summarize the findings in a condensed report Experience leading effective change management Personal Qualities: Advanced communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders is essential Proven superior ability to comprehend, evaluate and use technology to increase the quality and efficiency of business performance Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills Proven ability to multitask and assess priorities to drive performance and deliver results Did we mention the ENMAX Advantage? We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive flexible benefits program, non-downtown location that includes great building amenities such as free onsite fitness facility with programming geared to employees needs, onsite child care centre (upon availability, offered from our ENMAX Place location 141 – 50 Ave. SE), free parking and much more. If you share our values and would like to make a difference with your career, join the team and see where the ENMAX possibilities can take you. Location: South Service Centre at 8820 – 52 Street SE, Calgary, AB Note: ENMAX welcomes all qualified applicants to apply, it is our aim to have a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. ENMAX employees are encouraged to pursue professional development opportunities through our internal Learning Centre . Must be legal to work in Canada and requires the successful completion of a criminal background check. Two pieces of valid Government issued ID will be required. Two professional references will be requested. Education requirements for this position will be verified by a third party. Please visit our careers page to learn more about other opportunities at ENMAX Corporation.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20