OverviewEnmax Part Time Customer Care Representative – Limited Term Part Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Part Time Customer Care Representative – Limited Term
Provide first call resolution to address customer inquiries by phone, email, chat and social media. Customer service or sales experience is considered an asset….
Directly contribute to our success. Deliver a key service that supports ENMAX’s dedication to providing excellence in customer service.
Is this challenge for you? Imagine the possibilities.
Enjoy a fully-supported team environment where the standards in contact centre performance are being set. Exceptional Team Leads and Management will offer extensive training, mentorship and guidance to ensure that you are successful.
- Provide first call resolution to address customer inquiries by phone, email, chat and social media. Leverage support and escalation teams for complex calls to resolve and/or transfer as appropriate to Municipal Services Queue, Billing, Collections, and Customer Advocacy.
- Represent the ENMAX brand with a high degree of professionalism, respect for the customer, and thorough knowledge of our products and processes while ensuring that all regulatory processes are followed.
- Be expert on ENMAX’s value proposition relative to other retailers and offer appropriate products and services to better meet our customers’ needs.
- Engage in continuous learning about ENMAX products and services, our dynamic competitive environment and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible to make outbound phone calls to retain customers, provide renewal options, offer new products and services, and win back customers who have left
- Provide peer support and assistance as required. Advise management and/or support teams if additional training or support is needed.
- Alert management and/or technical support of any potential Customer Service problems or issues.
- Perform a variety of other Customer Care duties and accountabilities.
- High school diploma or G.E.D, post-secondary education is considered an asset.
Qualifications & Experience: Customer service or sales experience is considered an asset. Strong verbal and written communication skills including strong typing ability. Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn a new computer system (e.g.: SAP CRM). Ability to work flexible shifts, minimum 20 hours per week with preference given to candidates that can work up to 38 hours per week. Shifts will include evenings and Saturdays, our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. This limited term position has the potential to lead to a permanent role after 6 months based on performance. NOTE: Although the role is Part-time, candidates must be available to attend training Full Time for 6 to 8 weeks (38.5 hours per week). Personal Qualities: Act as an Ambassador for ENMAX through your professionalism, to increase customer loyalty and grow our customer base. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Open to feedback and responds well to coaching. Enjoys daily interactions with customers over the phone. Self-motivated with a desire for continuous learning. Embraces and adapts easily to a changing environment. Highly articulate – appreciation for the impact your tone of voice and choice of words have when speaking to someone over the phone. Good organizational, negotiations and problem resolution skills. Did we mention the ENMAX Advantage? We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive flexible benefits program, non-downtown location that includes great building amenities such as free onsite fitness facility with programming geared to employees needs, onsite child care centre (upon availability, offered from our ENMAX Place location 141 – 50 Ave. SE), free parking and much more. If you share our values and would like to make a difference with your career, join the team and see where the ENMAX possibilities can take you. Salary: Customer Service Representative Level B (Current CUPE 2016 rates) $23.55 – $25.03 – $26.51 – $27.96 – $29.44 Location: ENMAX Encompass at Zurich Court – 1565 – 27 Avenue, NE Calgary, AB Note: ENMAX welcomes all qualified applicants to apply, it is our aim to have a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. ENMAX employees are encouraged to pursue professional development opportunities through our internal Learning Centre . Must be legal to work in Canada and requires the successful completion of a criminal background check. Two pieces of valid Government issued ID will be required. Two professional references will be requested. Please visit our careers page to learn more about other opportunities at ENMAX Corporation.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21