OverviewEnbridge Right of Way Agent Full Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Right of Way Agent
Damage Prevention – provide guidance and assistance to crossing applicants, foreign facility owners, survey companies, landowners, and internal personnel to…
This position is responsible for land agent duties including landowner interface required in obtaining approvals, acquisitions, negotiations, damage settlements and environmental issues within Central Region. It also provides technical guidance on crossings and damage prevention as they relate to the lands and right of way department.
- Responsible for landowner notification, approval, and special conditions for Central Region excavation done on private or Crown lands and input onto Line List.
- Resolve direct landowner/tenant concerns and inquiries.
- Responsible for technical guidance and review on Central Region crossing matters. Ensure crossings meet regulatory compliance and company requirements, standards and policies.
- Responsible for technical guidance and coordination of Central Region excavation projects for construction and maintenance projects.
- Damage Prevention – provide guidance and assistance to crossing applicants, foreign facility owners, survey companies, landowners, and internal personnel to ensure compliance of design codes, standards and regulations.
- Landowner contact and excavation approvals associated with emergency situations.
- Manage Land Service companies, as required, for Land related projects. Managing Land Service company includes initiating a project from start to finish (record management, management of project throughout, compilation and review completed work).
- Provide technical oversight to department personnel and to other departments within Central Region.
- Working knowledge of the policies and procedures related to Right of Way and disciplines involved in acquisitions of Right of Way.
- Related university degree, diploma, or professional land certification.
- A minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in the area of land or legal with good working knowledge of pipeline operations.
- Continuing membership and education within the International Right of Way Association (IRWA).
- Excellent administration, organizational, computer, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Commissioner of Oaths and/or Notary Public is preferred.
- Salary and job level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
Industry: Energy, Oil & Gas
Posting Closing Date: August 23, 2015
Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is a global leader in the safe and reliable delivery of energy in North America. We are proud to be recognized as one of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World and one of the Ten Best Companies to Work for 2015.
Enbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check. A valid driver’s license with a clean abstract is required.
Limited extended travel required, approximately 1- 2 nights per month out-of-town (at most).
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17