OverviewEnbridge Maintenance Technician Full Time in Fort McMurray, AB
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Fort McMurray, AB
Directs, and organizes PLM activities necessary to perform planned maintenance, Capital Projects, and Emergency response….
Performs work connected with the maintenance and repair (except welding) of the pipeline, right-of-way and related facilities. Performs all duties with a high regard for safety and the environment.
- Ensures all work is in compliance with Company Safety, Environmental and Operating procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing a safe, efficient and environmentally sensitive service that meets their needs
- Directs, and organizes PLM activities necessary to perform planned maintenance, Capital Projects, and Emergency response
- Maintains a good working relationship with all landowners and government agencies along the ROW
- Assures an appropriate level of emergency preparedness through regular training and maintained equipment and ongoing communication with Emergency Services along the ROW
- Assure all permits and safety checks are completed on an annual basis on Company vehicles and work equipment
- Administration duties to be completed as required
- May be required to step up as Acting Coordinator
- Quality assurance and education, knowledge of the provincial/federal codes and standards
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent
- Emergency Response training and knowledge
- Good leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Welding, hoisting & rigging knowledge
- Salary and job level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
Industry: Energy, Oil & Gas; Operations
Posting Closing Date: August 23, 2015
Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is a global leader in the safe and reliable delivery of energy in North America. We are proud to be recognized as one of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World and one of the Ten Best Companies to Work For for 2015.
Enbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18