OverviewEnbridge Admin Asst III, Contractor Contract in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Admin Asst III, Contractor
Works as part of a team of administrative assistants for the Supply Chain Management & Project Controls Department, as well as the MP Mainline Projects team….
As a fully qualified administrative position, the job provides a broad range of basic to complex level administrative and support services to a to Director, a Senior Manager, and a team of professional and technical staff.
Provides support to the director and Senior Manager by:
- Anticipating and initiating appropriate action to conserve the leaders’ time, managing his/her schedule, managing access, screening correspondence, etc.
- Independently addressing immediate concerns and assisting in tasks that arise in manager/director’s workload (ex. extracting, consolidating and amalgamating data into spreadsheets for reporting purposes)
- Acting as a liaison and communication coordinator between manager/director and project team members
- Coordinating and consolidating documentation, both electronic and in paper format.
- Coordinating and consolidating reports.
- Coordinating company meetings, functions and/or critical administrative projects.
- Maintaining personnel records
- Creating work order requests and maintaining budget spreadsheets.
- Researching and disseminating information on policies, etc.
Assists a team or teams of professional and technical staff with their specific administrative needs by:
- drafting correspondence
- Provides general administrative duties, e.g. coordinating meetings and functions, taking minutes, providing vacation coverage for other administrative functions in the department, booking travel arrangements, preparing expense accounts for signature, time entry, setting up new employees and moves with new equipment, offices, phones; maintenance requests, ordering business cards, ordering lunches, etc.
- maintaining office supplies as required
Works as part of a team of administrative assistants for the Supply Chain Management & Project Controls Department, as well as the MP Mainline Projects team.
Requires significant independence on standard assignments, assists senior staff in more complex work.
- Strong knowledge of related Microsoft Office Suite (with intermediate Microsoft Excel skills), Oracle, MarkView, enterprise structure and standard operating procedures, and office communications technology etc.
- Requires a high level of discretion, tact and diplomacy in dealing with senior level internal and external contacts, and highly confidential or sensitive information
- Minimum of 10 years of directly related experience or equivalent certification
- Salary and job level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
Industry: Energy, Oil & Gas
Posting Closing Date: August 21, 2015
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting at [email protected] . This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
The above profile is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of accountabilities, qualifications, or other aspects of the job.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16