OverviewEmtec, Inc. Salesforce.com Senior Business Analyst Internship in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Salesforce.com Senior Business Analyst
Working in a project environment with other Emtec team members. Interacting with the sales team to help correctly scope new project work….
Why choose Wave6?
Wave6 , is a wholly-owned Emtec subsidiary and a professional services firm. Established in 1964, Emtec provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations in the US, Canada and India in the enterprise, federal, state and local government, and education markets. Wave6 is focused on providing advanced optimization, expansion, integration and CRM consolidation services for Salesforce.com customers, in addition to providing mobile, tablet and Force.com development coupled with managed services around development, quality assurance and administration of Salesforce applications.
Wave6 leverages Salesforce.com’s Cloud, Mobile and Social technology to transform our clients’ business. If you are looking for a challenging environment where innovation is sought and where you can contribute, thrive and have “fun” – Wave6 is the place to be. We foster a culture that is inclusive and collaborative with easy access to our thought leaders that can help shape your career. Wave6 is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial firm with 100% focus on the Salesforce.com eco-system and related technologies. Join our team!
We are looking for experienced, energetic, hard working individuals for the role of Senior Business Analyst within in our rapidly growing Salesforce.com practice. We are a Salesforce.com Silver Select Partner with exciting projects at larger enterprise and growing mid-market clients throughout N. America with a concentration in the US Midwest , US Northeast and Canada. Our exciting client list includes some of the biggest names in the Salesforce.com eco-system. Currently hiring into Canadian office regions. Come join our team and work with some of the best professionals in the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging and growing your Salesforce.com design and configuration skills to provide cutting edge solutions to our clients.
- Working in a project environment with other Emtec team members
- Achieving and maintaining Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud certifications
- Communicating CRM and Salesforce.com configuration and management best practices to the project team
- Provide hands on configuration for SFDC solution
- Develop requirements documentation and design solutions leveraging best practices
- Interacting with the sales team to help correctly scope new project work
- Participating in the creation and delivery of presentations and facilitation of client work sessions
- Overseeing other Business Analysts and small teams
- Sales team support with project and work estimates and proposals
Wave6 projects require moderate travel from time to time with a healthy balance of remote and onsite client interaction. Consultants are required to have a valid driver’s license.
Optimally applicants will be based in the Greater Toronto or Greater Ottawa regions.
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com specific experience and/or 6+ years of industry experience as a business analyst or with business processes work and Salesforce.com configuration
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification
- Experience at other certified Salesforce.com consulting firms
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and architecture
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform’s custom logical and user interface capabilities
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
- Working knowledge of enterprise integration tools and processes
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Certification
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud Certification preferred but not required
- Experience with CPQ applications also of interest but not required
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client interaction experience
- Proven ability to work well with teams
Wave6, an Emtec Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18