OverviewEmployment Network Canada Inc. Legal Assistant – Real Estate Full Time in Regina, SK
Employment Network Canada Inc.
Branch Regina SK CA
Legal Assistant – Real Estate
Are you a Legal or Real Estate Assistant looking for new opportunity? On behalf of our client, we are recruiting an experienced Real Estate Assistant to join…
Are you a Legal or Real Estate Assistant looking for new opportunity? Do you desire to work in a well established and prestigious firm?
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting an experienced Real Estate Assistant to join their Regina practice and provide support to a team of dedicated professionals.
In this role, you will:
– Prepare and/or answer documents, correspondence, motions and notices using WordPerfect.
– Work productively in an environment that requires a high level of accuracy, adherence to deadlines and confidentiality.
– Organize and expedite flow of work.
– Answer telephone, direct calls and respond to inquiries.
– Transcribe and type legal documents.
– Organize and maintain client files.
– Schedule meetings and maintain calendar.
– Make travel arrangements when necessary.
– Perform administrative duties with respect to accounting, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, monthly invoicing, etc.
– Perform clerical, administrative and general office duties.
– Advanced computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
– All documentation/correspondence is done in WordPerfect. Experience not necessary, but a willingness to learn is key.
– Accounting software and Dictaphone experience an asset.
– Database systems/data entry experience.
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
– Strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
– Ability to work independently but still recognize the importance of being a part of a team.
– Knowledge of legal/real estate vocabulary, terminology and requirements.
– Able to maintain professionalism with lawyers, realtors and clients at all times.
– Detail-orientated with excellent proofreading skills.
– Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative.
– A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25