OverviewEllisDon Corporation Assistant Project Manager Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Assistant Project Manager
You have a construction related degree/diploma and three to five years of construction. Interpretations of the design/drawings for construction….
Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are a key part in building new and exciting projects. It’s
a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy evaluating and providing solutions for potential problems.
Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you
walk down the street, you look at major projects and think “I know how that came together”.
In the position of Assistant Project Manager, we would ask you to do the following:
Prepare and analyze financial data ensuring positive cash flow for project
- Provide technical engineering information to employees and subcontractors to ensure project
complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated
interpretations of the design/drawings for construction
- Assist in evaluation and solution of potential field problems and report them to the Project
- Understand and perform document control functions, including tracking and creating of RFI’s,
transmitting and tracking of submittals, compose agreements and maintain project expediting list
- Develop, implement and monitor the construction schedule to deliver the project on time and
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
You have a construction related degree/diploma and three to five years of construction
experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Working knowledge of scheduling, project management and contract software
- Ability to support the project team and helping to solve construction issues in time sensitive
Go ahead and be yourself. We’ll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23