OverviewElectrical & Instrumentation Planner- Calgary in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Electrical & Instrumentation Planner- Calgary
through Friday Hours: 8 Hrs per day. Rate: $65.00 Travel: Local Position The Maintenance and Reliability… will occasionally travel (~15% of time) outside the…
ClearStream has been working with clients in the energy services industry since 1967. We are committed to safety and bringing innovative solutions to projects upstream, midstream, and downstream.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a Electrical / Instrumentation Planner in downtown Calgary.
Location: Bow Tower, Calgary
# of positions available: 1 positions available
Shift: Monday through Friday
Hours: 8 Hrs per day.
Travel: Local Position
The Maintenance and Reliability Team has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced individual with a strong maintenance and reliability background in the Electrical & Instrument trades. This position will be responsible for working with field (E&I) staff as well as engineers to develop best practices and common job plans for (E&I) work. Cenovus uses the Maximo Asset Management system for the management of this work. This role will assist in the trade specific development of these practices for the implementation as well as for new operating assets.
Although this position is located in Calgary the successful candidate will occasionally travel (~15% of time) outside the Calgary area with Business Unit staff
- Analyze existing (E&I) plans to determine quality and opportunity for improvements.
- Develop template recommended practices for these plans where opportunities exist and/or when requested by the Business Units.
- Assist with development of site specific (E&I) maintenance programs for new facilities and/or major expansions
- Assist facilities with equipment specific criticalities associated with operational (E&I) equipment
- Validate template job plans with field technicians and work with field experts to improve these plans
- Provide expertise as needed for implementation vendors’ technical/service bulletins, upgrades, recalls, and internal Advisories, Alerts, and Bulletins associated with the (E&I) trades
Education and Experience:
- Journeyman Electrician, Instrument technician, or Electrical Technologist with appropriate maintenance background
- 7+ years experience in maintenance with a proven understanding of maintenance management
- Experience as a maintenance planner for the ((E&I)) trades is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of most oil & gas processing equipment and familiarity with all regulations and industry practices related to oilfield equipment maintenance
- Good verbal communications skills; ability to develop a working rapport with field craftsmen, operators, and engineers
- Experience conducting equipment risk assessments associated with (E&I) equipment
- Working knowledge of the Maximo Asset Management system, specifically PM, Job Plan and Route applications would be an asset
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13