OverviewEden Care Communities Inc. Administrative Assistant Part Time in Regina, SK
Eden Care Communities Inc.
Branch Regina SK CA
Ability to utilize computer software programs to produce quality documents that are correct in content as well as graphically appealing (e.g….
Are you looking for a part-time position? If you answered Yes, then Eden Care Communities is looking for you! We are currently looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to work 100 hours per month.
The ideal Candidate will be available weekdays and willing to work full days on last week of the month.
The Administrative Assistant works under the direction of the Property Manager at Broadway Terrace/Milton Heights. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for clerical and administrative support of our Milton Heights property. This position will include showing rental suites, collecting rent, reception and various administrative duties.
– Completion of Grade twelve (12)
– Office Education Certificate
– Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
– Good public relations skills
– Ability to demonstrate a pleasant, sincere, business-like manner
– Ability to utilize computer software programs to produce quality documents that are correct in content as well as graphically appealing (e.g. Word,Excel,Email, etc)
– Ability to prioritize tasks assigned
– Ability to work independently with no or minimum supervision
– Minimum one (1) year secretarial/administrative experience
– Experience working in property management environment preferred.
We offer an attractive and healthy working environment, a competitive pay and benefits package, and great experiences!
Skills and Abilities Security and Safety
– Criminal record check (abstract)
– Internet access
– Office equipment and supplies
Keyboarding (Words Per Minute)
– 41 – 60 wpm
– Significant use of memory
– Continuous learning
– Computer use
– Finding information
– Job task planning and organizing
– Decision making
– Problem solving
– Working with others
– Oral communication
– Document use
– Reading text
– Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
– Order supplies and maintain inventory
– Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
– Compile data, statistics and other information
– Provide general information to clients and the public
– Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
– Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
– Internet browser
– Database software
– Electronic mail
– MS PowerPoint
– Spreadsheet software
– Word processing software
Area Of Specialization
– Forms and records
– Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
– Publications and manuscripts
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18