OverviewÉclairage Axis inc. Junior Buyer Full Time in Lasalle, QC
Éclairage Axis inc.
Branch Lasalle QC CA
Create and maintain company Supply Chain metrics, related activities & documents, etc. Assist the Manager in establishing, implementing, and maintain the Axis…
Our company is growing! This newly created position will allow you to further develop your skills and actively contribute to the Purchasing Department. Your role is to ensure that the AXIS Supply Chain Management ERP System (ASCES) remains updated and compliant with the company requirements.
More specifically, as Junior Buyer your responsibilities will include:
- Help and support the Department Manager on Inventory strategies and results
- Assist the Manager in establishing, implementing, and maintain the Axis Supply Chain Management System
- Create and maintain company Supply Chain metrics, related activities & documents, etc.
- Suggest/evaluate changes to the system, apply changes to the system, work with departments to improve Supply Chain as related to the system, produce reports as required and train personnel on the system
- Develop and analyze statistical data to monitor performance and align objectives with action plans
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the Supply Chain system, such as 5S, kaizen, Lean Methods, etc.
- Support the Supply Chain purchasers to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the management system
- Produce monthly KPI results from the area managers and prepare general report for Senior Management
- Receive monthly Corrective Actions Report from Manager and follow up on its implementation and close up
- Support for root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action data related concerns
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18