OverviewEATON Canada Regional Oil & Gas Manager Full Time in Alberta
Branch AB CA
Canada Regional Oil & Gas Manager
& Gas, this person will lead and drive the Canadian Oil & Gas vertical. Has an opening for a Canada Regional Oil & Gas Manager….
Eaton has an opening for a Canada Regional Oil & Gas Manager. Reporting to our VP Sales/Marketing for Oil & Gas, this person will lead and drive the Canadian Oil & Gas vertical segment team and influence both the Business Units and the Country Sales Organizations. The leader will drive collaboration and execution of strategic account development and macro project pursuit within the region. This matrix focused approach mirrors the global Oil & Gas (O&G) plan and integrates local sales and marketing plans required to operationalize the strategy.
- Continuously monitor market developments to periodically update the list of the main targeted accounts
- Identify the most important projects, map the go-to-market, define the main stakeholders’ personas and clarify their key issues and performance expectations
- Identify the trends and changes ongoing in each sub-segments and how they affect stakeholders
- Work with Business Units (BUs) and Country Sales Organizations to define Eaton’s answers to each groups’ short and long-term issues and to align our value proposition to these issues, and act as Eaton thought leader outside the company
- Work with BUs and external partners to create offers that address these issues, either from own Eaton development, brand-labelling or via coalitions and projects to address long-term issues
- Work with Sales, Key Accounts, BUs and other Marketing sub-functions to ensure that all key players are well covered, and that sales force understands the segments and has the tools and knowledge to sell the value
- Together with global Electrical Sector sales organizations, develop / drive integrated actions plans to grow profitable sales
- Define and continuously improve the “Segment 360º” standard processes for the Canadian O&G market and ensure all segment leaders deploy the approach and build Segment playbooks
- Work with the segment Marcom leaders to provide direction on content development and activation, and in particular on the dashboard needed to continuously improve the market mix and accelerate the pipeline
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- At least eight years of experience in Engineering companies with relations to the relevant market
- Ability to define, articulate and promote a technical and commercial vision for a complex application
- Ability to execute multiple and complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a highly international environment / in virtual teams (across different locations) / in a matrix organization
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Must be strongly customer-oriented
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with cultural sensitivity
- Drive for results and ability to execute
- Relationship building skills
An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution is required. An MBA or advanced degree in a related field is highly desired.
Eaton recognizes this role as a critical position within the corporation and will create a compelling package consisting of a base salary, a performance incentive bonus and complete benefits.
The position can be located in Eaton’s Calgary or Edmonton facilities.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-15