OverviewEagle’s Flight, Creative Training Excellence Inc. Facilitator Contract in Vancouver, BC
Eagle’s Flight, Creative Training Excellence Inc.
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Facilitation experience to all levels, with emphasis on leadership training and experiential learning. Be accountable for the effective delivery of this Eagle’s…
As Lead Facilitator, this individual will deliver a multi-day experiential training program focused on Leadership for managers of a Canada-wide quick serve restaurant (QSR) chain. The Lead Facilitators will be focused in their home regions wherever possible (minimizing travel). Full time and part time one year contracts are available, with expected deployment commencing January 2016.
- Be accountable for the effective delivery of this Eagle’s Flight’s Leadership Skills training program
- Manage the training process from the beginning to the end of each full day session
- Maintain great written and verbal communication with sales coordinators and customers as required
- Complete appropriate administrative tasks such as paperwork (expense reports) in a timely fashion
- Promote and reflect Eagle’s Flight’s culture appropriately
- Promote Eagle’s Flight’s products as required
- Commit to absolute quality and excellent customer service when delivering Eagle’s Flight programs
- Be a role model of the principles taught in the program
- Previous experience in the delivery of a leadership training program and/or relevant management experience
- Clear understanding of the challenges and opportunities of running a small business in Canada
- Facilitation experience to all levels, with emphasis on leadership training and experiential learning
- Great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Good skills in meeting client needs while still maintaining company commitment to branding and program integrity
- College degree or equivalent experience, preferably in training or related fields
- Dynamic, outgoing personality, ability to be engaging and approachable
- Clear understanding of Eagle’s Flight mission statement, company culture and how it applies to programs
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment and handle pressure
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize day effectively, meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Understanding of Eagle’s Flight’s programs an asset but not essential
If you are interested in this role and wish to apply, please create and send in a 1-2 minute video and a resume to help us get to know you. Help us understand why you would be a great fit with our Eagle’s Flight Culture and this Client Initiative. Have fun! Be Innovative! Videos and resumes can be sent to [email protected]
To learn more about Eagle’s Flight, please visit our website at www.eaglesflight.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-10-23