OverviewEagle Professional Resources Inc. Solution Architect Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June….
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading detailed technical specification development of a complex engineering and information technology system that takes business, financial, technical, and change management factors into consideration; and,
- Working with assigned senior departmental staff to produce detailed technical specifications, process models, and project plans including estimates.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of information systems analysis, architecture, and systems integration experience;
- An academic background in an engineering field directly related to water and/or wastewater management with significant experience working with water/waste water utilities. A professional engineering designation (P.Eng.) is preferred;
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to produce deliverables in a timely manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience preparing and delivering presentations and facilitating group discussions at all levels of an organization including senior management;
- Significant experience performing detailed information and process modeling;
- Significant experience developing solution architectures;
- Experience in estimating project costs, resource needs, and schedules; and,
- Knowledge and experience with modern methods of systems integration.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24