OverviewEagle Professional Resources Inc. Senior Project Manager Contract in Regina, SK
Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
Branch Regina SK CA
Senior Project Manager
Five plus (5+) years’ of project/program management experience; In depth experience using standard project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile;…
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the project including the budget, timeline, tasks, people, and processes;
- Preparing standard project documentation such as charter, project plan, change requests, decision requests, status reports, and closure reports;
- Preparing pre-project feasibility studies and business cases;
- Managing projects risks and issues; and,
- Communicating with all levels of executive and management regarding status and issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- At least five (5) years’ of experience in project management or in like roles/business;
- Five plus (5+) years’ of project/program management experience;
- In depth experience using standard project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile;
- An excellent track record of delivering projects according to objectives, on time, and within budget;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently; and,
- PMP certification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25