OverviewEagle Professional Resources Inc. Junior Training/Project Coordinator Contract in Calgary, AB
Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
Branch Calgary AB CA
Junior Training/Project Coordinator
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Training/Project Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November. Key
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Training/Project Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with Training Lead and Training Delivery Lead to ensure the successful onboarding/training/transition of a large user base to an ERP environment;
- Ensuring that timelines and deadlines are met; and,
- Following up with users and report back to manager/project manager on deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree or Diploma;
- Project/Program coordination;
- Excellent ability to coordinate details and information; and,
- The ability to work with aggressive timelines and fast paced environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31